Sunday, March 15, 2009

College Break

My daughter is home for a week from college. I'll try to say on top of my posting, but I don't know how successful I will be. Anyway, I just heard the Madoff's lawyer's trying to get him back into his penthouse until his June sentencing...interesting. The rumors of a Rihanna and Chris Brown duet are reportedly false. That has to have a lot of people breathing a sigh of relief. How gag inducing would that have been? Most people I talk to are still anger about the reports and picture depicting the savagery of the assault against Rihanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Foy finds that "wow" factor that makes readers herald a writer's work... Foy is assuredly an astounding new voice in women's fiction."
-Robin R. Pendleton, Romantic Times

"An amazing novel I look forward to reading future novels by Foy."
-Toni Bonita, RAWSISTAZ Literary Group