Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back to school soon

Well, it's back to school...soon. My kids are gearing up for the big day. I'm looking forward to a bit of 'me time' if possible... It's been slow going with my latest manuscript, not because of writers block, I've been so busy with my youngest. And, this week we doggie sit for my sister! All I can say is, merciful father in heaven, I thank you that this is our last full day(for awhile). I love the doggie; she is so sweet, but more work then I can manage without falling unconscious--not asleep-- each night. Til next time, everyone take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Foy finds that "wow" factor that makes readers herald a writer's work... Foy is assuredly an astounding new voice in women's fiction."
-Robin R. Pendleton, Romantic Times

"An amazing novel I look forward to reading future novels by Foy."
-Toni Bonita, RAWSISTAZ Literary Group